Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Training is draining

Hi everyone. Hope you are all well. Estoy muy consada (I'm very tired. But learning a bit of Spanish from the Argentines. Not sure about that whole spelling thing, though). Training has picked up to full speed since I got well. It's not uncommon to have double training sessions several days a week. I'm racing every Tuesday and Friday. So far I've only won little stuff, but I got an especially ugly pic on cyclingnew.com! And the front page of the Lehigh Valley Velodrome website (thevelodrome.com). My time is precious and limited right now. Sorry. Off to do some core work and then go to bed. It would be so handy if I only needed six or seven hours a night, but no such luck. It's more like nine or ten. Adios, amigas. Until later............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home