Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Rained Out


So, Sunday was a bust. Oh well, apparently most people get up at 6:30 on Sunday because that's what time it started raining.

Carrie and I headed out to the start anyway, to make sure there were no other cyclists more die-hard than us. We didn't see any, so we lamely turned around and proceded home where we made a pool of sweat under our rollers in front of the TV (watching "White Chicks": 1.5 stars in my book).

Anyway, I'm just writing to see if anyone's interested in a ride tomorrow. Any takers?
Email me (Chris) asap!

Also, our website is ALMOST ready. Well, at least a bit of it. But you'll be able to see the skeleton of what we hope it to be. I'm way excited about the new design and future content. You'll soon be able to check it out at stlrevolution.com

Rev on.
-c

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should have joined the few, the proud, the Sandy Creek Century riders Saturday. It poured for the first 10 miles but was fine after, just had to deal with wet roads.

Susan

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy going out cycling as much as the next person but i have never been a fan of cycling in the rain the wet roads dont bother me it is the cold as you ride against the wind. Great Blog.

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home