Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Womens Forum-Membership


Hello Ladies, Gals, fellow cycling chicks,
We (Team Revolution) are now live on STLBiking.com. As a member of Team Revolution, you can access the Team Revolution Forum and chat about women only issues, concerns, share tips, pick each others brain, all without a bunch of guys interrupting.
Contact me or Chris to get you set up as a member and we will get you a passcode, so you can start telling it like it is.
Talk to you soon. Oh and our Jerseys are in also.
Check 'em out-Members get a hefty discount over non Members.
CU
C-
314.581.8818
carrie@stlrevolution.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Hey Terri J. give me a ring at 314.581.8818 or email me at carrie @stlrevolution.com

1:08 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Hey Terri J. give me a ring at 314.581.8818 or email me at carrie @stlrevolution.com

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home