Sunday, May 28, 2006

Weekend Rollercoaster in Bay Area

Whew.

I am speechless right now at the weekend I've had in San Francisco (actually, the surrounding mountains). I have little energy to type, I am bruised, beat and utterly happy. I got to hook up with one of the coolest people I've met here in SF; he lent me his bike, drove me to the best trails, took me surfing, fed me (and gave me too many beers) and blasted the way down some wicked fun singletrack. Thank you, Murphy.

Whew.

I can't even think straight; I'm completely overwhelmed. I'll try and get pics up, but they're all kind of lame posing-at-the-top kind of pictures with a disposable camera and do little justice for the whole experience. The views were uh-may-zing; so many that I missed due to looking at my trail. But everywhere I looked it was beautiful: overlooks, waterfalls, redwoods....

Babbling; stupid, happy babbling. This weekend is why I love mountain biking: 75% scaring myself to death, 24% fun, excersize and adrenaline (maybe a bit more on the adrenaline) and 1% cursing the hills I have to climb just to flyl down.

Sigh.
Did I mention the surfing? A whole other thing, but, wow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You rock Chris

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home