Monday, May 22, 2006

Monday mornings rock!!!

Hello everyone,
How was the weekend? As it stands now, weather is great, however, Wed and Thurs doesn't look so good according to the weather man. Some things to think about:

When do I like to ride?
When is riding convenient for me?
What do I want out of a group ride?
What kind of ride is best for me?
Is Team Revolution giving me this, or how can I tell what would be better?
Would I benefit from an extensive informational and instructional seminar/clinic tailored just for women?

Bottom Line: We need your feedback!!!! Ladies, Friends, Shop employees, Shop Owners. We can only be in a few places at one time and don't always here what you are saying or telling the sales people or your friends at work about your cycling hobby.
TALK TO US...LET US HAVE IT....BLURT IT OUT :)

See ya Chicas
C-

3 Comments:

Blogger GeoffSTL said...

The Wed. night road ride is a perfect location and perfect time!

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are doing a good job getting the word out. Keep using Swimbikerunstlouis.com, lots of people go there. List your rides on his weekly ride calendar. Do you do any flyers around stores/schools, etc? How about flyers or a promotion at some of the bigger running races in Forest Park/downtown--to snag potential sporty gals who need a new challenge other than running. I like long rides on the weekends because I have kids. I would defintitely go to a hands-on clinic for women. Maybe tie in the clinic with a training plan to do a race or ride in the region, someting to work toward. I am training for triathlons. I would suggest keeping a calendar link on the sidebar so you can plan ahead and it is in plain view. How about a "Tour de STL" kind of thing where for a one month blitz, every Saturday you have a ride in a different part of the city; West County, South County, City, etc. Plan far in advance for promotion, maybe get sponsors, give small "prizes" to riders who make every Saturday and complete the tour. OK, more than my 2 cents. I just found your site and will definitely make a weekend ride in Forest Park soon. Thanks!!

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recently found your blog and read it regularly. I wondered if you have all levels of fitness in your group? Sounds like it (no-drop road ride) but, if you are all racers, I wouldn't want to be a dead weight. I haven't ventured out for a ride yet but it sounds like fun. Riding with girls!! Wow!
-PC

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home