Monday, April 10, 2006

MTB Festival: Sunday!


Whew! 40 miles...sunshine and smiles (oh and my aching quads). Just wanted to say kudos to Nancy, Jennifer, Lorine (sp?), Brittany, Amanda, Leigh (sp?), Alane and Becky. Who were the chics stokin' for the guys on tandems? Rock on, ladies. Pass this sickness on to all your friends and soon we'll have guys pulling over for us.

I don't know if anybody got a chance to talk to the Trek girls. I wanted to give them a hard time for not joining us on the epic ride, so if you get a chance, drop those girls a line and let them know we missed them on our ride.

Or, if you have specific thoughts or suggestions you'd like to share with me about your experience or the shaping of the team, don't hesistate to email me.

Now...back to the hot tub.

Rev on.
-carrie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is that beautiful woman?

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home